My Personal Space in the World

A young Black woman, mother to four children, trying to find some kind of existence in this vast space called earth.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Basket"brawl" and "Fight"ball

What is up with people today? I was so shocked to see NBA players go up in the stand and fight on fans that literally pay their salaries by attending their games. I think I all boils down to people being frustrated. I know that I am! People are just bumping heads left and right - literally, too. Just the day after the basketbrawl, we get fightball with the college football teams.

What is all the frustration about? Why is it happening so much now? But not even in the world of sports...just in the world in general? Partners killing partners and then killing themselves. Demonstrations galore. The climate in the world isn't not a calm one. People really must get some type of grip on thing or who knows where the world is going to end up.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home